If you have to have three feet of snow on the ground for 6 months you might as well make the most of it right? How does a big sledding hill, horse drawn sleigh rides, snow painting, snow bowling, digging for burried treasure and a polar bear dip sound?
Saturday Kayt, Ella my dad and I decided to head to Rexburg's annual Winter Fest. It was really fun. I very simple small town festival. It was a great place to bump into those you know and enjoy the best that winter has to offer.
Thank goodness for the hot chocolate!!


2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun. These are definitely some of the things that I miss about living in a small town where creativity and fun is abundant.
Oh that sounds fun. I love Rexburg events. Probably just because you always see so many fun faces. Glad you had fun enjoying the snow!
Post a Comment