Kayt and Sherie played with play dough just before she left. Kayt created this hairy crab. I thought it was so cute, and she was so proud. A picture had to be taken. The clay looking thing hanging from it, "his pincher claw" - Kayt
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved reading your posts about your moms. It made me want to call my mom up and say, "So, when are you flying out next?" It's hard to be so far away from home sometime. Maybe sometime we'll all connect back up in the homeland :)
We're moving out to Boston next month. Maybe we'll have to plan a girls trip and meet up in the middle in New York. What do you think?
Kristen! Hey, its your long lost friend Lynette. I discovered your blog and I just started one, so now we can be blog buddies :) I have been looking through your posts and it had been so nice to see what you have been up to lately and reconnect with my old friend. You have such a beautiful little family! I hope things are going well for you! Visit my blog devanandlynette.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment