I recieved the following e-mail today from our relief society president. While I should be bothered and probably a little paranoid, I am just laughing!!
"I've been asked by a sister in the ward to send out an e-mail informing parents of Primary-age children that her Primary-aged children have lice."
I guess they need to include a sign outside of the primary, not just the nursery, about keeping children with bugs growing on their head home. No really, honest mistake I am sure but I will be digging out the number two pencil, sharpening it up and combing it through Kayt's hair this week!
You gotta love church!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yikes! That's how I feel when I drop Parker off to nursery and there are kids in there with snot running down their faces and coughing their lungs out. Seriously people? I don't need Parker to get sick just because you didn't want to stay home with your child/take him to your class. There's my rant - thanks Kristen! :)
And that is what happens when you ak someone else to send an email for you...
That is pretty funny. I love people at church!
Post a Comment