So, this spring I decided that I could handle teaching two government classes. That was the wrong decision to make! However, we are muddling through it. To get my work done without it cutting into mom time, I get up really early and work during naptime. Lately however, Kayt has decided that she is getting two big for naps and has settled on quite time. Today after quite time I still had a few papers to grade so Kayt suggested she do her own work. I thought this was a great idea. We set up her office and got out her preschool book and she practiced her letters and shapes! It was a gerat time. We chatted and talked about fun it was to work together. Kayt is growing up so fast. Another little update on the princess...we cut her hair. She had decided it was long enough to donate to Locks of Love and was ready to kiss it goodbye. I cut the braid a little shorter than anticipated but was happy with the end result. Kayt spent two days walking around flipping her hair everywhere. She still loves to do it all by herself in the moring and beams whenever anybody mentions it.
I still have to take a double take when she comes around the corner. "Is that my Kayt? She looks so grown up?" Time flies.


1 comment:
Woah, didn't know you were teaching! Sorry it's been rough but I'll bet you've learned to appreciate your free time and time with the girls even more, huh? Grading papers instead of playing princesses sounds about as fun as typing away at the computer (what I do for work).
Hang in there!
Post a Comment