God gave us families to help us become what he wants us to be.
This is how he shows his love, For the family is of God.
I just had to smile. It was such a simple song but bore such a powerful testimony to me. I have felt the love of my family this week and the love I have for my own little family. As I was enjoying one of the rare moments where Ella will fall asleep in my arms while rocking her, I ran Kayt's song through my head. This is how he shows his love, while my week started less than stellar, it was impossible to be upset for long with Kayt and Ella around. I love being a mom. I love being their mom. They are so special.
I also got a phone call from my Dad, my brother Jared, my sister Emily, and web cammed with my fam all bymyself for about an hour. Family is so key. I know this, God new they were the only way we could truely be happy. I am so blessed for the family that I have and for the strong testimony of my four year old to remind me.
Now, here are a few reasons, I love Kayt and Ella
| Make a Smilebox photobook |

You have to click it twice for some reason.
6 comments:
Your family is so beautiful! Forgive me but can I make a tiny little request? I can't see your writing good enough, could you make it darker? Thanks!
God definitely has shown His love through your family to ours! Kayt is amazing with her inspired songs and talks. You do have quite the special family! Love the craziness and all the smiles! Thanks for the thoughts and pictures, Kris! Love ya!
That is so sweet!
How sweet! I hope things are going better this week!
Such a neat post. Your family is growing up! I can't believe how big your girls are! They are so beautiful
Well - it looks like things are on the way up again. Your girlies are so ridiculously cute. Good thing we have at least one of them younger than Micah for future dating options. Such a great fam!
Post a Comment