I just had to write about my fantastic mothers day this year. Scott, Kayt and Ella did a wonderful job of making me feel so good about my job! My mothers day actually began on Saturday night when Scott and I had a little date night and he cooked me dinner. The food was fantastic. It love having our late night bake offs. They are something I really look forward to. Sunday after church Ella feel right to sleep, her gift to me, and I took a two hour nap!!! Does it get any better than that? While I was napping Scott and Kayt made me a book. Kayt drew all of her favorite things, including me! Scott's gift was a set of coupons for all of my favorite things. Mostly foot rubs!! He got me a gps running watch as an early mothers day gift so the coupons were an added bonus!
Scott's fam sent me some beautiful flowers also. They are still slowly dieing on our mantel, but I want to get the most I can out of them!
All in all, it was a great day! Go Moms!
No comments:
Post a Comment