Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Halloween was a great time this year. We all put on our witch costumes and off we went, Cassi came as a Hawaiian dancer. I took the girls to a highly recommended street in Upper Arlington. I just didn't feel good going to our neighborhood. There are plenty of nice people, it just is very non-traditional and I didn't know the ins and outs of trick or treating here. It is not as simple as in the 'Burg. There are rules for trick or treating. 1. it is only from 6-8 pm. 2. the people sit on their front porch, if they are not there don't knock.

We had a great time. The neighborhood we went to was mostly older couples who had great decorations and good candy. They were so nice to Kayt and she loved the goods she brought home. She was a little offended when someone called her and ballerina witch and not a princess witch. But, other than that it was great.

The funniest moment of the night happened when Kayt took a spill after collecting candy from a nice man. As she tried to get up she seriously windy-poofed, is that a nice way of saying it, like ten times. I was about 10 feet away and could hear it. Cassi was laughing so hard she had a hard time helping her back to her feet. Kayt just kept saying, "I'm okay guys, I'm okay". It was hilarious.

All in all a good Halloween!!



5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Kristen! I just stumbled upon your blog and was so excited to see what fun things you guys are up to in Ohio. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list. We sure miss you guys! By the way your witch costumes were awesome! Good work!

Hank and Lacy said...

How Fun! The pictures of your little girls are so so so cute! They are getting so big!

Lisa said...

Glad you guys had a fun Halloween. I can't get over how cute the witch costumes are!

~Michaela said...

Hi Kristen,
This is Michaela (Blomquist)...I saw your blog through the MHS blog. I just had to say that I thought these Halloween outfits were great. Your family looks super cute.

Traci said...

You all look great!! Brad and I laughed our heads off at that story of Kayt. Lainy does that and then grabs her bum like "What was that?!" Maybe we're immature, but we think it's hilarious.