It was a couple of late nights but I did it. I made the cutest witch costumes you have ever seen. I was so proud of myself. I kept saying it over and over again to Scott. I had to call my mom for a few little tricks (like why the elastic wouldn't work) but it was the biggest sewing feat I have accomplished. The largest jewel in my new crafters crown was the hats however, Ella's especially. I made it with no pattern on the first attempt!!!!! For any who know me this is a big deal. I usually botch all crafting project at least once before they turn out alright.


I guess I learned what my mom has told me I would all along, "when I am not here to save you, you will be able to do it". My mom still saved me but I was able to do most of it on my own. Yea!!
The ward trunk of treat was the official unveiling and it was great. Trunk or Treat are the most efficient was of getting candy I have yet to see. 10 minutes and your bag is full.

11 comments:
CALLING ALL BLOGGERS
If any of you can tell me how to make good photo collages or even how to arrange pictures normal on the blog that would be great!!! kesmith@cableone.net
These are the cutest witch costumes ever! I love the picture of the three of you. So fun. Check out mosaic maker for collages. i have a link to it a few posts down on my blog.
Those costumes are so cute! I love the hats!
Look at you! Those costumes are so cute! That's amazing - just having a vision in your head - and the wa-lah - you've created it. So cool!
What great costumes! I would definitely say you are definately crafty. Very, very cute
Love the witch costumes! You all looks so cute too!
those are adorable! good job
Kristne you did an awesome job. You always underestimate yourself because your creations always turn out cute!
I love the witch costumes! Way to go Kris! You all look so cute! Hope you had a happy Halloween!
Wow ... look at those jr. high home ec skills come back to life!!!
The Witch is a classic Halloween costume and both young and old can wear it. It has evolved throughout the years and the addition of the sexy witch costume made it even more popular. The sexy witch costume ranks within the top 10 of most popular Halloween costumes for women. Gone are the days where witch costumes are frumpy and ghastly looking. These days, more women opt for sexier, more glamorous looking witches.
Post a Comment