While home we took advantage of the snow and Smith Park. That was always a highlight growing up, sledding and going home for Hot Chocolate. Ella was not interested AT ALL which is why she hung out at the top of the hill with my mom. Kayt loved it until she went off a jump three times in a row and crashed on her face three times in a row. I tried to make her miss but it never seemed to work out. She was done after that.
![]() |
| This picture collage made with Smilebox We also got to watch Sarah and Cassie play their last few games of Basketball. It has been great being able to cheer them on. Crazy that it is all over. Here are some shots of the super stars. My personal favorite: crazy we are all grown up! |
In March I took a road trip to see my friends from Columbus. I still have such a fondness for Columbus. I can't put my finger on one reason but I could list about 100. This was our first long road trip by ourselves. We traveled for 7 hours. The girls did great! They are such great travelers. Thank goodness.
It was so good to see everyone and spend some time with Sarah Crockett. She is one of those friends that literally saved your life. Someone that should have been born a sister so you had more chances to get together. Here are a few highlights. Of course I didn't take many pictures, a big problem I have, but there's enough to remember the trip. The big highlights, The Columbus ZOO-there is nothing better and GRAETER'S ICE CREAM. We brought a whole cooler packed with dry ice, home to be enjoyed later.
At Graeter's we met up with some friends. Kayt got to her sole mate Leah Nelson. The first time they met, all that was said was 'do you like princesses?' they grabbed hands and were connected since.
I got to catch up with Shirley Cooper. One of the finest women I have ever been able to visit teach. My view of visiting teaching will forever be changed because of her. She taught me what is was really all about.
All in all, a great trip back Columbus.
![]() |
| A free digital collage by Smilebox |






No comments:
Post a Comment