Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lost in Transition

Hello to all of you who like to keep up on the happenings of the Smith's. We are currently in the middle of the most crazy (only behind tax season 2008 I guess) of our lives to date. I am currently sitting in the Boise airpot waiting for my flight and wanted to let you all know there may be a slight Smith hietis. We are going touring with my family tomorrow and then will be packing up and moving back to Idaho for the summer. We should be landing in Rexburg in about 10 days. How CRAZY!!!

The following is for my purposes only but feel free to read on.
Barnum and Bailey Ringling Brothers Circus- Amazing, how a circus should be!!
Ella walking around with spoon on her nose- funny, funny girl
Zoo with the Crockets
Visit from the Smith's
Scott's graduation from The Ohio State University!!!!!
Kristen Ed conference in Boise

1 comment:

Sarah (Cleverley) Cutts said...

I didn't know you moved out of my mom and dads ward. All the way to Ohio! Wow! That's a change. Sound like it's going good though. Anyway I came across the MHS 2001 blog and saw you on there so I got on you blog to see how things are going for you. You have the cutest girls! Congrats on your beautiful family! Good luck in Ohio! I have a blog even though I haven't updated it for a while. It's http://thecuttsfamily.blogspot.com/
if you want to check it out. I'm gonna add you to my blog if that ok. Sarah (Cleverley) Cutts