Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Beautiful Girls

We were playing one day and I thought my girls were just so cute I had to take some pics.  Kayt and Ella make me happier than I could possibly express.  I really don't know how to express how much love I have for these two.  It almost make my heart hurt.  If that makes sense.  They are such a joy.  Kayt is getting so big now.  She and I have the funnest conversations.  She is so curious and asks why about everything.  It really makes me think sometimes.  I decided I am going to just list some of the things I love about Kayt and Ella so here it goes.  

KAYT:
says thankyou all the time
tells me she loves me whenever she feels like
expresses sincere appreciation for a good meal
"dinner is delicious, Thanks mom"
"this is my little sister Elwa"
"these are my elbows"
"The bug is not in my tummy anymore mom!"
"look at this pineacle (reffering to a pinecone)
"I love wood peckers"
dances so expresively
blessed grandpa to do okay with his chemo (how did she pick up on that?)
loves to sit, literally, in the shower
loves to dance cwazy to the music
loves to look at the stars
has picnics with her prince in the back yard
loves to play at the park
is so snuggly and loves to cudle and read books
has the best crusty face ever
loves playing pretend
has such a sweet testimony and tells me about Jesus and Heavenly Father often
makes up her own songs
loves helping in the kitchen
gives me private ballet recitals
gets so exited when she does something on her own she didn't think she could do
plugs her nose when she goes poop!  the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
"mom I smelled ella's bumb and she doesn't stinks" 
she is very sensitive to smells
bargains with me all the time
is my little princess through and through

ELLA:
the happiest little girl I have ever seen
loves to swing
says ah-oh
talks on the phone
loves to play peekabo, chase, anything
gets very excited and tenses up when someone is chasing her
give wonderful Ella snuggles
teases Kayt
laughs at herself
sings when there is music
has the most sing-song inflection in her voice, I could listen it for hours
loves to stand at the front door and look outside
tries to dance like Kayt
THE ELLA SHUFFLE!
loves dogs and say WUF WUF whenever she sees one
signs please when she wants water
loves cheese
says NA NA for a snack 
Smacks her lips when something is really good
loves to read books, epecially Elmo puppet book (she grabs his hands and hugs her face with them)
loves to do patty cake, especially rolling it
loves looking at pictures of family and gets so excited each time she does
loves to play in the bathtub, gets excited with the mention of it
So curious, always in the middle of everything
loves KAYT!!!



I am so lucky.  Heavenly Father has blessed me more than I can express.  I love being a mom!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a fun post! Your girls are adorable and growing up so fast! Happy Birthday to Ella tomorrow!

Beth Willmore said...

Kristen your girls are beautiful! I read your post on Wild Stallions and followed you here. I had no idea where you guys had ended up, and it was fun to "catch up" on your family. Our blog is private, but if you'd like to check it out e-mail me at willmoreb@ida.net and I'll send you an invite!

Audrey said...

We are so excited to hear you guys wil be around this summer. Wewill have to have some fun play dates, now that Daegan can reallyplay. Give us a call when you make it to the Burg. Tell Scott good luck with school.

Caity said...

Kristen! Hi! I hope you don't mind, but I found you through Jenn's blog! How the heck are ya? Man, your girls are so beautiful! I hope everything is going good!
Just in case you don't remember me, we went on our Meso America trip together! Good times, good times.