Monday, January 26, 2009

A Fun Week

I just wanted to get some pictures up from this last week. Again, it was crazy but oh so fun. I love digital pictures. They let you relive the moment so much faster than having to develop film. I still have rolls of film I haven't developed and I don't even know what is on them. Thank goodness for technology.
Kayt had her first friend birthday party this week. It was for Leah Nelson, Kayt's best friend. It was love at first mention of Cinderella for those two. The party was a tea party and they were to come dressed up. So Kayt got all decked out. She was so excited and had such a great time.




Next, we finally chopped off Ella's tuft of hair. She looks so grown up now. Her hair is just long enough to get it into two little spike ponytails. It is absolutely adorable.





So long Cindy-Lou Who

Last, we all had a good time unwinding the other night while getting the girls ready for bed and I couldn't pass up the photo opportunity. I went into the bathroom and there was Ella, stuck halfway under the tub peeking her little round face out from behind the shower curtain. Kayt wanted to see what I was up to and you have the second picture.






Ella is finally interested in something besides sitting. She gets a kick out of standing in her crib. I figure it's a safe, padded place. She can't get herself up alone so it only happens when I want it to. She loves it though, especially when Kayt gets up there and plays with her.






We are so blessed. Kayt and Ella love each other so much. They just look at each other and start laughing. Ella has started fake laughing when Kayt does and that eventually turns into real gut wrenching laughter. It is so fun to listen to. I will be out of the room and they will just start busting up. Our girls are special that is for sure.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Oh my gosh, Kris. Your girls are soooo cute! I love the pics. We miss you guys!!

Andrea said...

Hi Kristen! I can't believe how your girls are growing up...you haven't been gone THAT long! I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your family adventures. We miss you!

McKenzie said...

You just have the cutest little gals!