Tuesday, September 9, 2008

moving


Well, I just want to give a little update. I don't have enough time to write all that is on my mind, but I wanted to get something up because I am sure you are all just dieing to know how we are doing? And...I need something to distract me while Scott tries out all the photo templates on his cell phone. So far I have been a pirate, clown, googly glasses girl and floozy mermaid. Wonderful isn't it?
We have officially moved. I never thought is would actually happen but we have successfully gotten through one full day on our own. Scott's parents left yesterday afternoon. It was hard to watch our connection to the 'Burg drive away and realize "this is it". So far though things are good.
We live in a nice neighborhood right by a park and bike path. It's nice to be so close to it and we can get in some good people watching if we really want to. Columbus seems like a pretty great place. The traffic isn't too bad, the noise level is good and the weather is not too hot. We hear we are hitting it at about the right time as far as weather goes. Oh and the grocery store people are friendly. What more could you ask for?
We have started to potty train Kayt also which is a post in and of itself. But lets just say things are getting better.
Well, I have a running date with a few ladies in my ward so I need to get to bed but...we are alive and well and so far enjoying ourselves. Love to all.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! The grocery store people is a good sign. That was the first thing I noticed here in Texas too and it has held true. Good luck with potty training. Glad you made it.

Chelsi said...

We are happy to hear you are settling in and that things are good. You will love living next to that bike path. How is Kayt adjusting to not having grandma, grandpa, Avery and everyone else so close?

The Egan Family said...

Nate and I were just talking about you guys and wondering how your are doing! So sad we didnt get to see you and the girls before you left, but thanks for sharing your husband. We had a blast visiting with him and it was so good for Nate. We will definately need to come out and say hi! I hope your getting things all put together. we wish you the best! Tell the girls hi! Keep in touch!